Sunday 27 May 2012

my first korean dish : chamchijeon (tuna pancakes)

hot chamchijeon goes well with plain rice
This is my very first attempt in making Korean Cuisine.  I learn about this dish from Maangchi on Youtube.  She cook a lot of Korean dishes and they way she cook it is like so simple and makes me want to try making it.  

Again, I'm using Happycall Pan in making this.  My first batch of pancakes were a bit scattered as I flipped the whole pan and making all the half cooked batter clumped together.  Hence as I tried to salvage them, most of it scatter as it cook.  So, if you are using Happycall to make this dish too, I suggest that you don't flip the Happycall Pan, but use a wooden spatula to flip the pancake one by one.

ingredients
- 1 can of tuna, drained
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of flour

method

- mix all the ingredients together
- heat oil in happycall pan
- scoop a small spoonful of batter into the pan 
- let it cook for about 2-3 minutes
- flip the pancake with wooden spatula
- cook for another 2 minutes or until both sides are golden brown
- serve hot and enjoy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com