Friday 18 May 2012

measure what u drink: 7KICKstart BREWiches

my cup of mocha
counter

their signature way of serving their sandwiches

their unique 'cup' to serve plain water
Found this cafe when walking my way back from my head office to my work place.  Hidden at a corner, just opposite the substation, this is a unique cafe with an unique name and have an unique way to serve your sandwich and your water.  Friendly lady boss and you can see regular customers popping in to get their daily coffee fix.  

I love the open concept and the way they serve their sandwich with a knife piercing through it and not forgetting my first experience in drinking from a measuring jug and nobody finds me crazy doing it.


7KICKstart BREWiches
50 Armenian Street #01-20, Wilmer Place

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com