Thursday 24 May 2012

may the stranger's reunion

my cup of mocha serve on a purposely mis-matched cup and saucer

My work has become more and more busy and I'm trying my best to update my blog as possible.  Still remembered my last cafe visit at Grin Affair?  Though we enjoyed the yummy dessert but there was no drink available.  So after Sis and I enjoyed our yummy cake, we walked a bit further to a nice cafe - Stranger's Reunion for our coffee.

This is a new cafe along Kampong Bahru road and just a few shops away from Highlander Coffee.  I was so surprised that the cafe is so crowded on a Monday afternoon.  As usual, I had my Mocha and sis had Iced Mocha.  I was quite alright with my Mocha just finding the chocolate slightly bitter, however, sis don't really enjoyed her Iced Mocha as she find it too bitter for her liking.

Over here, they do serve sandwiches, waffles and many more.  They have unique selection of cakes too.  I was attracted to their Chendol cake but we just had cake over at Grin Affair, guess we just stick with coffee this time round.

STRANGER'S REUNION
37 Kampong Bahru Road

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com