Tuesday 10 July 2012

summer time! it's summer hokkaido fair

summer hokkaido fair!!
look at the crowd
butter manju
staff making the manju
different types of rice cakes and mochi
It's really rare for me who stayed in the west side of Singapore to travel all the way to the East for a walk.  As me and Sis decided to go there for some purpose, we found ourselves landed in a big crowd of eager Singaporean having a great time enjoying and trying out the different cuisine available at the Summer Hokkaido Fair organised by Isetan in Tampines Mall.

During this fair, you will be able to find delicious delicacies from Japan, like Ramen, Rice Cakes, BBQ Seafood...etc.  As me and sis were quite full from our lunch, we decided to just go for some light snacks and bought some Manju for our family to try.

Frankly speaking, I am looking forward to their Autumn Fair as I love the chestnuts from Japan.  I can't wait for them to come soon so that I can have the opportunity to try the yummy chestnuts delicacies from the fair.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com