Thursday 12 July 2012

japanese chicken bites


Chicken Bites with Japanese flavoured sauce was what I made for that night dinner.  I shall not say it's a success as my initial intention was to make chicken balls than what it turn out to be Chicken Bites as what sis said.  Though she likes it, I did shared my failure thoughts with my best friend - Meow whom is someone who went through a series of cooking lessons during a school days.  

I was told by Meow that in order to prevent the texture to be too sticky which caused me unable to form them into uniform ball size pieces is to add in some vegetables, be it frozen peas or just diced onions.  Well, I learned from my mistake but at least I created a sauce that causes sis to go gaga over it...

ingredients

(chicken bites)
- 200g minced chicken
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- salt & pepper for taste
(please do add in vegetables like onions or frozen peas to make the texture less sticky)

(sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon sake

method

- mix all the ingredients for the chicken bites and pan fried it till golden brown
- pour in the sauce mixture and reduce it till the sauce is thick
- serve hot with rice... enjoy~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com