Friday 29 June 2012

found kith

bubbly heart
the interior of the cafe
woo... protein shake
It has been quite sometime since I last update the blog due to my work.  I just spent my splendid week with 2 guest from Japan on a very special project.  Though it was tired, I really enjoyed spending time with them, showing them around this little island that I lived in and most important of all, its this wonderful friendship that we built throughout these few days.  I hope they enjoyed themselves here and hopefully we can meet each other again.  I am now trying to post up about the cafes or restaurants I had been to recently, so please do bear with me if you see a few posts within a day... It's just me, too eager to share with you all everything.

This is the second branch of Kith cafe located at Parkmall, near Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station.  I have not been to their very first branch at Robertson Quay, but read so much about it and finally I'm here at the branch.

Upon crossing the road to Parkmall, the cafe is just located at your left hand side, and there's a sign board there to direct you too.  This branch is not really big but they have ample outdoor seats, I love them placing different types of magazines at the back of the seats, so that you can enjoy your coffee and relax.

Looking through their menu, I realised that they do serve Protein Shake.  Seeing it reminds me of my ex-colleague who will make protein shake every evening to replace his meal.  Though it looks interesting, but the protein shake don't come cheap.  Guess, I don't really need this after all.  Anyway, I got a cup of Mocha, while Y.B got herself a cuppa Latte.  The coffee was really good and aromatic, even Y.B whose initial thought was just to accompany me, enjoyed her cup of Latte.  There isn't much cakes available when I was there, but well, they just start operation few days ago when I was there.  I hope to go back there again to try their breakfast and not forgetting my cup of Mocha.  Going to love this place~~~

KITH CAFE @ PARK MALL
Park Mall, 9 Penang Road #01-01E
View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com