Monday 4 June 2012

slow afternoon at McCafe

beautifully decorated mochacchino

my promotion set deal

the berries cream cheese melt
Recently, I have been finding myself craving for some good coffee, but most of the places I'm at don't seems to be near any nice cafe.  Desperately, I wanted to have some coffee today and I don't care much about anything, I find myself walking straight into McCafe.  

This particular McCafe is located in a Business city at the west, there isn't much crowd there as most of the people must be up at their office desk doing their work at that point of time.  I took the promotion of  Strawberry Cream Cheese Melt and Mochacchino which cost less than $5.  The Mochacchino was great but I don't really like my Strawberry Cream Cheese Melt, personally I find it too oily.  Other than that, I quite enjoy the slow afternoon in a surprisingly not crowded McCafe, just so relax...

MCDONALD'S SINGAPORE @ PSA
460 Alexandra Road, PSA Building #01-25

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com