Saturday 9 June 2012

disappointing chicken chop meal

side dishes

chicken chop with mushroom sauce
A quick lunch with Y.B before she need to rush back to office for more photo taking.  I used to like coming to this restaurant for meals when I was young.  However, as times goes by, not only the prices of the meal went up, the meal shrunk down.

I ordered a set of Chicken Chop with Mushroom sauce which comes with a soup, drink and fruit.  The soup was quite blend and it took sometime for Y.B to realise that what we were drinking was corn soup.  The garlic bread was over toasted, hence it turns out to be very hard and making it very difficult to bite.  The side vegetables were tasteless, think they just boiled and no seasoning was added.  Overall, I was so disappointed with my meal.  The restaurant do serve other type of food, but I will not order this particular set anymore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com