Tuesday 5 June 2012

admiring my cornish pastry

my big and filling cornish pastry

look at the inside of this giant
Today's lunch is a simple Spicy Chicken Cornish Pastry, basically it looks like an enlarge version of curry puff just that the pastry is lot more smoother and softer.  My first experience with Cornish pastry was when I was in my Secondary School. Back then during our Food & Nutrition class, we learn to make all sorts of pastries using different type of dough.

Anyway, back to my Spicy Chicken C.P, I like it that the pastry is not really think and the spicy chicken filling is tender, juicy and piping hot.  I think it will take about 2 person to finish it if you like to have it for tea, but if if you are as hungry as I was then, then one of it can really fill you up.  The cafe serve original and spicy chicken C.P and each cost $5.20++, go try and see if you like it.

THE SECRET RECIPE @ PLAZA SINGAPURA
68 Orchard Road #03-18
View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com