Tuesday 27 March 2012

great coffee @ soho

that's my cuppa mocha
coffee art: something that I look forward to

fusion cuisine they serve I assumed

sitting by the window

coffee grinder

sultana scone
A coffee place which had been opened for almost a year plus in a corner of a quiet street.  I happened to pass by this cafe every morning while on my way to work, but never get a chance to really visit it.  So as I still have some time available before meeting my friend at City Hall.  I dropped by to have my daily coffee fixed.  My mocha latte was aromatically delicious, it did makes my whole tea experience better apart for some flaws in the pastry I ordered.

SOHO COFFEE SINGAPORE
36 Armenian St, #01-08 (Corner of Hill St & Loke Yew St, fronting Loke Yew St), Singapore 179934

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com